Features & Benefits
- High compressive strength in excess of 80t/mÂ² but lightweight
- High surface area and internal void volume
- Efficient water capture and discharge Interlocks in one plane and also at right angles to one another
- Flexibility in design and configuration
- Rapid assembly minimizes on-site disruption
- Resistant to biological attack
- Not affected by wide range of soil-borne chemicals
- Narrow profile enables greater soil depth in planter beds
- Relieves hydrostatic pressure on retaining walls
1. The garden area with sand, geo-textile and Versicell drainage cells.
2. The garden area covered with Versicell drainage cells.
3. The garden area with geo-textile, Versicell drainage cells and Namgrass artificial grass.
VERSICELL® DRAINAGE CELLS. SINGAPORE
VersiCell is structural drainage module manufactured from recycled plastics designed for sub-surface drainage where a high capture and discharge rate of water and high compressive strength is required.
VersiCell is used in the construction of roof gardens, planter boxes, plaza decks, basements, pond filtration systems, concealed drains, pre-cast and in situ drains and sports fields.
VersiCell provides a drainage cavity and, when used in a landscaped roof, it provides additional protection layer for the waterproofing membrane and eliminates the need for a gravel course.
VersiCell modules are easily interlocked in the same plane or at right angles to one another. The modules may also be butted together without interlocking.
VersiCell is available in different height profiles, and are able to withstand loads imposed by wheel burrows and mechanical equipment such as Bobcats.
- Green roofs and landscaped decks
- Roof terraces
- Swimming pool areas
- Paved areas and roadways
- Sports fields
- Retaining/basement walls
- Pond filtration
- Bridge abutments
- Tunnels and landfills
- Golf courses